Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Springfield, MO

SISTER TIME!!!!!

So if you haven't figured it out yet, I am pretty obsessed with my sister. I just love her so much and Curtis is pretty entertaining himself. I was so excited to go visit them that I even packed early. To recap our road trip we went from San Antonio to Arlington, up to Eureka Springs, which leads us to Springfield.

We had a blast in Springfield and here are just a few pictures that highlighted our trip...

Curtis and Kevin...


Jennifer and Me...


I can't keep my eyes open! Thanks for the help Curtis...




Clank, Clank Kevin...


So one of the best decisions that we made while we were in Springfield was to rent a pontoon boat at Table Rock Lake. It was so much fun and now we all want to buy a boat!

Ready to go...






Sister...


Lake time...




After being gone for almost a week we finally made the twelve and a half long drive back to Texas! Kevin and I enjoyed our sister/brother in-law time, but we were excited to go back home and see our puppy dog.

LOVE YOU SISTER!

2 comments: