Sunday, July 25, 2010

Something Blue Wedding Shower



In just about two months, Kristin and Cody will be getting married! With the wedding date quickly approaching, a few of the bridesmaids and I threw Kristin a something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue wedding shower! It was perfect! Blue decorations, great food, delicious dessert, and lots of presents for the bride to be.



I even made my first bow bouquet, and if I do say so myself, it turned out very cute!


I think Kristin was most surprised when she opened her last gift from the hostesses and discovered that the heavy box was her mixer!






Now Kristin is almost ready to get married... next up bachelorette party!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Blue wedding shower is awesome. The blue color theme is simply looking awesome. Have to arrange my bridal shower at one of NYC venues. Planning to hire event planners as have no idea how to go about. As have never organized such events.

    ReplyDelete