Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Overview

It's raining, it's pouring..... that sums up this weekend. San Antonio has finally gotten a huge downpour of rain which is great because we need it, but it did mess up our weekend plans.

On Friday, Kevin and I went on a very exciting trip to Best Buy! I have been wanting a new camera for quite awhile now and that is exactly what my wonderful husband is going to get me for my birthday. I have narrowed it down to three cameras so I will soon find out which one I get.

Once again it was raining cats and dogs on Saturday. I went to lunch with Taylor, Ana, and Jennifer to a Mexican food restaurant. It was really good and it was nice to try something new. While at lunch, Taylor presented the three of us with a card that had a really cute poem on it. I can't wait to be Taylor's matron of honor! When I was my sister's maid of honor, I really had no idea what I was doing....sorry Jennifer. Now, I feel like a pro after her wedding and of course mine. Both Kristin and Taylor really did something cute to ask me to be in their weddings. All I did was ask over the phone, too bad I wasn't more creative. Kristin made these really adorable paper-dolls. These are just too cute....



Speaking of weddings, weddings, weddings, lately in the mail all what we have been getting is wedding invitations, save the dates, and shower invitations. They are all super cute and like I have said many times before, it's wedding season.

So back to our weekend.... we bought baseball tickets for the Missions game on Saturday night. I was really excited to go because Kevin is a sports fanatic and they were having fireworks after the game. Long story short, we ended up not going because of all the rain. We will have to try again and buy tickets for another game this summer when rain is not in the forecast.

Sunday was a very relaxing day, with no rain. We took Macy May for a nice little family walk in the neighborhood, which she loved. Yeah for weekends and close to being summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment