Sunday, April 25, 2010

Planting Flowers

Well spring has sprung! Time for being outside and making the yard look pretty. My grandparents bought a flat of flowers and needed some help planting them so Kevin and I went over to assist them. Kevin started out with one flat, but soon into the planting my Grandpa decided that one more flat would make the yard just perfect. While Kevin was planting one flat of flowers, my Granna was making lunch, and I went with my Grandpa to pick up another flat of flowers at a nursery.

Planting flowers...


Kevin and Grandpa deciding where to put all of the flowers...


Macy helping...


Granna making lunch....


By the end of the afternoon, flowers were planted in the front and backyard and hungry bellies were fed; a successful afternoon! Now it is time to spruce up our yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment