Sunday, April 11, 2010

He popped the question.....

Well this weekend was just supposed to be a quiet weekend with Kevin being out of town turkey hunting in Miles. Ana and I had planned to meet up for lunch or dinner on Saturday to catch up, but that all changed when I got an unexpected phone call from Cory. Cory is one of my best friend's boyfriend. I was surprised that he was calling, but quickly into the conservation I got the most exciting news... Cory was going to propose to Taylor at dinner on Saturday night!

I cannot explain how excited I was and so honored that Cory let me in on this BIG surprise! Taylor and I have been friends for about 10 years now. I can always depend on her and we have so much fun together. Cory is also a great guy and if I ever needed anything, I know without a doubt he would be there to help me.

Cory arranged for the two of them to go to dinner. While at dinner, Cory was going to ask Taylor for her hand in marriage. Then, the newly engaged couple were going to celebrate by getting drinks at Stone Werks, but that was also going to be a BIG surprise. Waiting at Stone Werks would be both sets of family and the couple's closest friends.

Here are some pictures and highlights of the evening (I'm not sure why some are blurry. I need a new camera.)...

In the top 5! Taylor called me and I wasn't allowed to answer the phone. Ana and I having a drink to celebrate...


They're engaged!!!


The ring...


Taylor is getting married!!! Check out that bling bling on Taylor's finger!








I am so excited for Taylor and Cory! Without a doubt, they are going to have a wonderful and joyful marriage. Let the planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment