Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Easter at the Heinze's consisted of spending the day with some of our grandparents and my brother. My parents made the long drive from San Antonio to Springfield, MO to visit my sister and Curtis, so Kevin and I decided that we would have Easter dinner at our home. We invited my grandparents from San Antonio and Austin as well as my brother to join us.


My grandparents from Austin came down early on Saturday so we were able to spend extra time with them. We got to ride in my Nana's new car and enjoy a nice steak dinner.

Sunday consisted of going to church and then having family back over to our house. We used our China once again for a special occasion and enjoyed a big meal.








Even though we did not have an egg hunt, it was a great day and very fun to have quality time with both sets of grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment