Sunday, October 16, 2011

Letting Everyone Know our BIG Secret

Kevin and I were so excited to start sharing our news with family and friends! We started to share the news the Saturday after our first doctor's appointment. First to cross off the list was Jennifer and Curtis. We told them in a very boring way, but I just didn't know how to tell them and I was very nervous for some reason. We made plans to go to brunch on Saturday. I wanted to tell them before we went to eat, but we were running late due to the account of morning sickness. By the time we got to their house, Jennifer and Curtis were ready to go. So we had a yummy brunch then we went back to their house were I pretty much just blurted it out.

Kevin talked to his parents and Kathleen on the phone. He told them that they needed to get out their calendar so we could go over dates for trips. He told them to turn to April and to plan on coming down to San Antonio around the 20th because we are having a BABY! Two very exciting grandparents on the other line!

Mom, Dad, and Andrew found out all together. Kevin and I went over to their house with a sign and a baby balloon. Once again very exciting expecting grandparents.

The great grandparents were all very excited to hear the good news and so were all of our friends. I wish I would have taken pictures after every time we had told someone. It would have made for a great picture and I had my camera with me everytime, but I just didn't think about it. The only picture we have is of the sign I had made for my parents.

1 comment: