Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Bump

Believe it or not we have been pregnant for 3 months already! I have finished my first trimester and have begun my second one. Overall, I have had a pretty easy going pregnancy. I have had a few rough mornings and I am tired... I like to go to bed around 8:30. I crave cheese- cheese sticks, cheese cubes, grilled cheese, and bean and cheese tacos. And now the pictures everyone has wanted to see...

9 Weeks...


10 Weeks...


11 Weeks...


12 Weeks...


13 Weeks...

More baby bump pictures to come in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Glad to hear everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! :) Love the baby bump pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! G'ma said you were starting to show and she was right :) I love that shirt dress in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete