Saturday, October 1, 2011

Finding Out

On August 12th, Kevin and I found out we were expecting! It was the most shocking and exciting news. We had been trying since mid May and each month it became harder and harder finding out that we weren't pregnant. Then August comes.

Kevin planned a date night for the 12th to Buffalo Wild Wings and then to Retama Park to see horse racing. Before going, we decided I should take a pregnancy test so we would know and if I wasn't I would have the green light to drink a beer. I take the test and finish getting ready for date night to pass those five minutes of waiting time. Five minutes are up, I call for Kevin, and head to the bathroom to see what I thought would be another disappointing test. I look down at the test and something looked very different. Kevin was behind me and we looked at the directions again to see what those lines meant. Two lines...pregnant... and a very happy, shocked, crying couple. We still wanted to take another pregnancy test to be on the safe side, but in my heart I knew I was pregnant. Kevin on the other hand wanted to be very practical and make sure. We went on our date night and talked a lot about babies.

Date night/ we just found out we passed the test...


Four pregnancy test later, there was no doubt that I was pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment