Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Doctor's Appoitment

This was the day we had been waiting for! When we first found out we were pregnant, Kevin and I decided to be on the safe side and that we would not let anyone know that we had a baby growing in my belly until we went to the doctor. This was the longest wait and the hardest thing to keep a secret from everyone. Got to love the question, "What's new in your life?" and all you want to say is, "We're having a baby!" and you end up saying, "Nothing new."


Finally, the day comes to go to the doctor! The day we had been waiting for... Thursday, September 15 at 4:30. I leave work to pick up Kevin and then we made our way to the doctor. It was exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. I cannot explain the feeling that rushed over the two of us the first time we saw our baby. We were so happy and overwhelmed with emotions.


Meet Baby Heinze at 9 weeks and 2 days old.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the news! We are excited and happy for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Erin! I'm so, so excited for you and Kevin! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy - and don't forget, I will tell you all the useless things you don't need! haha :) Don't be hesitant to ask me anything! I'm living vicariously through you ;-)

    ReplyDelete