Thursday, August 5, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys...

Kevin definitely had a boy adventure for the last two days. So what does my boy like to do besides reading.... yep, that would be hunting and fishing.

On Thursday, Kevin was able to participate in a skeet shooting tournament. My dad's law firm had a team put together and since my dad is not much of a gun guy, he had his wonderful son in-law fill in his spot. Kevin was on a team with two other members of the TRPSA law firm. Six rounds of skeet, a bruised shoulder, and a new shell bag would make for a fun boy day #1.

Boy day #2 would consist of fishing at the Krenz's lake house on lake LBJ by Kingsland. Since Kevin's last fishing experience was spent assisting my fishing needs, this fishing trip would be all about the pro. Kevin spent a quiet day catching some good sized fish. Yet again, a very successful boy day and I am sure Kevin will have fun boy day #3 full of reading, amongst other things, when I am away for Kristin's bachelorette party.

No comments:

Post a Comment