Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Classroom

School will start on Monday! I am very excited to kick off the year and to get to know my 20 students. While I do love summer vacation, I have been ready to get back into the swing of things and teach again.

Some of you had mentioned that you wanted to see pictures of my classroom so here you go. As you walk into my room. Listening table and classroom library.







One corner of my room. My desk and the ABC/writing workstation area.






The word wall.


The back of my room. Cabinets, art center, and Go Tech!


Where all my little ones sit.


The very fun computer area.


My small group/ guided reading table.


The very fun home center.


The math and science workstation area.


The front of my room.


2 comments:

  1. Looks so cute! I can't wait to hear how your first week is going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks great! It seriously has sooooo much space and I wish I had some more room. We are packed with my 23 munchkins and I. I need another section to my room. How did the first week go?

    ReplyDelete