Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Fun

Summer is coming to an end and the new school year is right around the corner. Kevin took me on a suprise date last Wednesday to go tubing on the Comal River. We had so much fun! Kevin and I have probablly been talking about going tubing for the past two years, but for some reason or the other is hasn't happened. I'm glad it finally worked out! Since we went on a weekday it wasn't very crowed, the water was perfect, and it was nice just relaxing in the sun. We both got very intersting burns though. Not a huge surprise to me, missing a certan area is what normally happens. For some reason I missed my knees and ankles, but I would have to say Kevin's burn was the best! We'll just blame it on the spray sunscreen, since Kevin had stripes going down his belly. I wish I had a picture of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment