Sunday, January 30, 2011

So Far In January....

Things have been pretty calm around our house this month. I have been sick for most of the month with Strep throat. It was really bad and I did nothing, but sleep. Kevin was very good at taking care of me. My throat felt better, but it was still sore and my voice has been pretty scratchy. This past week it started to hurt again swallowing so I went to the doctor again and guess what... I have Strep again! They are not sure if it ever went away or if I might be a carrier for Strep. So when I am finished with this round of meds I need to go back to the doctor when I feel all better to see if I am a carrier. Cross your fingers that I'm not.

Other news, I have been a good bridesmaid and have gotten my dresses for both Taylor and Ana's weddings. They are both very cute dress. Kevin has gotten more students at the Academy bringing up the total to 16 students! On a happy note, Kevin and I are one step closer to crossing off one of our things to do in 2011. We have booked our trip to Hawaii in March! That sums up our life for the past few weeks and we hope to have a more exciting post in the near feature.

1 comment: