Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goodbye 2010 & Hello 2011



Well, it has been a year since I created our blog and I can confidently say that it is a success. Updates are made on a pretty regular basis and I have really enjoyed having a blog. This past year I have taken more pictures and I have a new hobby. Even if no one reads our blog, Kevin and I have enjoyed looking back at past posts. Sometimes you just forget things and when you think you really haven't done much you are able to see that in reality, you really have.

On New Years Eve, Kevin and I made a list of our top 10 highlights of the past year and things we want to do in the upcoming year. Yes, I know this is silly, but it was fun to make. We will see if we accomplish everything from our 2011 list!


TOP 10 OF 2010:

10. Getting a pink fishing pole and catching fish.


9. Having an awesome deer season.


8. Holiday traveling and see lots of family and friends.


7. The discovery of Stella & Dot jewerly.


6. Going to the Sate Fair and eating a Fletcher's corn dog.


5. Both being teachers and having the summer off together.


4. Buying a gas grill and grilling.


3. Renting a pontoon boat on Table Rock Lake with Jennifer and Curtis.


2. All five weddings.


1. Celebrating our first anniversary... 365 days of wedded bliss!




11 THINGS TO DO IN 2011:

1. Take Hawaii vacation during spring break!
2. Work on adding a member to our family.
3. Attend more weddings!
4. Figure out where we should live and make that plan stick.
5. Go on a picnic with Macy May.
6. Be one with nature and go horse back riding.
7. Go on a fishing trip.
8. Visit a winery and go wine tasting.
9. Spend a relaxing day on the river.
10. Have a very fun shopping trip.
11. Buy something new for the house.



Happy New Years!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Happy 2011! My favorite quote..."be one with nature"!

    ReplyDelete