Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is hard to believe that this marks Kevin and mine second Thanksgiving as husband and wife! This year, Kevin and I have lots to be thankful for.... each other, our family, Macy May, great friends, and a wonderful support system.

Turkey day was spent with Kevin's side of the family in Miles. We made it to Miles early on Wednesday, where Kevin and I went out on an evening hunt. Kevin has been wanting me to go out with him to see what it is like to hunt. I agreed to sit with Kevin in a blind as long as he wouldn't shoot anything! Kevin agreed, and I kept my end of the bargain.

Here I am as a great hunter...








The Heinze clan went in town to San Anglo for Thanksgiving dinner. Here is the group before we left...






Kevin and his dad went out hunting several times, but they did not end up getting anything. We also celebrated Caydn's 17th birthday...




We made our way back to San Antonio in time to see my side of the family. Kevin and I joined everyone for dinner at El Jarro as a post Thanksgiving dinner. Some pictures from the evening...












Our Thanksgiving was busy and a lot of fun. We were able to spend time with lots of family and eat lots of good food! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment