Monday, May 24, 2010

Life...

Can you tell that life has gotten a little crazy? I have not done a very good job posting in the last few weeks so here is a Heinze update...

My parents went out of town so Macy May had a visitor! Petunia, my parents dog, got to spend the weekend with us. They had a lot of fun and Petunia was a great guest. Kevin was prepared for Petunia to get into mischief, but she was a very good dog. She played with all of Macy's toys that are never played with. It was very funny to watch Petunia. Every morning she would take out each toy one at a time and carefully spread them out throughout the house. Oh, how Macy and Petunia love each other! I think that they might be best friends...


Kevin and I also crossed wedding number three off of the list. Ashley and Jayce got married! The ceremony and reception took place outside and it was beautiful. We had a lot of fun seeing old friends and dancing!


Almost married for a year now...


Another big highlight of the last few weeks... I was called for jury duty for the first time! It wasn't the greatest time of the year with school coming to an end, but all in all, it really wasn't that bad. I have decided that jury duty is like waiting for a delayed plane. You wait and wait and wait and finally you are on your way. My name was never called so I never went inside a courtroom. On a plus I entered all my report card grades, graded my CBA's, and got to have lunch with my dad.

And that about sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment