Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Quarter Birthday to Me!

So as my sister puts it, I am a quarter now! That's right, I am officially 25! Jen this picture is just for you...


WOW! Time has really gone by fast and before you know it I will be 30! For some reason or other, I was really pumped up about my birthday this year. It might have to do with the fact that this will be my last birthday week ever until Kevin and I both retire (Kevin's new rule, but I added in the part that it can start up again once we retire.). It was an amazing week due to the fact that I have been pampered by my husband all week long and an added bonus of my birthday week falling on the same week as teacher appreciation week. So I feel really loved by all the attention I have received this past week.

My birthday week has consisted of a wonderful massage, a beautiful bouquet of flowers, pancakes for dinner, and Kevin picking up dinner one night.


For my real birthday, Kevin baked me a cake and I finally got a new camera! That evening we went to my parents house. My dad grilled steaks and my mom made green bean bundles and twice baked potatoes. Yum, yum!

Hello new camera...


Kevin and his amazing cake...


Party time at the Kilgore's...








Present time...




Happy birthday to me...


I had lots of fun on my birthday celebrating with my family! Now, fast faward to Saturday and I once again got to celebrate my quarter birthday with my friends at La Fogata's for dinner. This was super fun too!

My wonderful friends...










I could have not asked for a better birthday! Thank you everyone for making my day/week so perfect! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment