Friday, February 3, 2012

Art Project

I somewhat have a vision of what I want the nursery to look like. After looking at a lot of different owls and owl artwork I thought it would be really easy to make my own artwork for Wyatt's room. After making a trip to Hobby Lobby and getting my supplies, I was ready to tackle my project.

I had a vision to make three different owls out of scrapbook paper on canvases. I wanted each owl to be a different color and have them all tie together by sitting on a tree branch. My creative juices were flowing and I knocked out my project in two days.

The owls...




Right now the plan is to hang them above the crib. I couldn't be more happy with them. I love when the vision in my head comes out just the way I want it to when I actually execute a project. It makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment