Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easter Bunny

Our house is ready for the Easter Bunny to come! Everything is decorated and my latest craft project is completed.







I have been wanting an Easter tree, but can't justify spending around $40 to buy a basket with sprayed white branches in it so I decided to do it myself. The finished project...



This might be one of my cheapest crafts project to date! My mom had painted the basket a while back for a shower and the basket was just sitting in the garage so I decided to take advantage of the cute basket and I didn't have to do a thing to it. Then when my parents were trimming their crape myrtles, I took some of the branches. Some plaster of paris, a bottle of white spray paint, and a few egg decorations.....and the tree is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment