Friday, April 15, 2011

April 8th Weekend

It's official, I found out on Friday that I will be teaching at Kinder Ranch next year! Kinder Ranch is a new elementary school that will open next school year. I am not sure what grade I will be teaching, but I will update everyone once I find out.

In other news... we spent our weekend in Miles. Allison, one of Kevin's cousins, had a wedding shower over the weekend. It was a great shower and Allison had a lot of goodies to open. I met some family I had never met before, and as always it is good to catch up with the rest of the family.


A good majority of our weekend was spent fishing with Kevin's dad. We went out every morning and we were very successful! We caught mostly Perch and even a few Catfish. Not only did I hold the fish in one picture, but I even learned how to take off the hook. I was very brave and I think I made my husband very proud.

First time to hold a fish...

Catfish caught at the same time...

Our catch...

No comments:

Post a Comment