Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Wow, it has been a while since we have had a new post! Kevin and I are both settling back into the routine of teaching, which has kept us both very busy. I am starting my third year of teaching Kindergarten and I have a wonderful group of kids this year. Kevin is still the Academic Director of Roddick Lavalle Tennis Academy and he has more students this year ranging from sixth grade all the way up to high school seniors.

For Labor Day, Kevin and I went to the beach in Matagorda, Texas where we stayed at Adam's cousin's beach house. They have the best deck ever! The weather was perfect and we were able to enjoy our Houston friends! We spent the day at the beach playing in the water and I was able to manage to get a weird sunburn.

Before we all packed up on Sunday to travel back home, we watched the first Texas Tech football game of the year! Wreck 'Em Tech! Tech pulled off a win against SMU, but it was weird not seeing Leach on the sidelines. The month of September is going to fly by! Our weekends are filled up and we are ready for a busy, exciting month.

No comments:

Post a Comment