Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting Ready for Easter

Yes, I am one of those people who like to decorate for each season (imagine that). I learned well from my mother. So Easter is right around the corner and it is time to make our house festive.

Growing up, my grandmother was always painting and each Easter my Granna would paint an egg for all of the grandkids. So a big part of my decorations are in thanks to my Granna.

Here are just a few of my painted eggs...


While trying to add to my egg collection, I found some really cute block letters at Hobby Lobby that I attempted to paint. Maybe one day I will be the master painter like my Grandma.

Here is the end result of my painting...


Now, our house looks nice and festive for Easter!

1 comment:

  1. The easter all painted is really cute!!And so are those eggs! Props to your grandma :)

    ReplyDelete