Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finishing Up A Project....

The creative bug has bit me and I have new inspiration to finish my scrapbook that I have started so many months ago. I made a little mini-scrapbook of how Kevin and I met that led up to the proposal. When planning our wedding, I kept going back and forth and could not decided if I wanted to have a traditional wedding book that people would sign at showers. I ended up deciding that it just wasn't me so I choose to go the more creative route and make a wedding scrapbook. I had made one for my sister and it was a really neat way to put all of those pictures you take. I tend to just keep photos that I print in a small box in the closets. It is a great way to store photos, but then no one really ever sees them.

Long story short, I started a wedding scrapbook. At first, I did a very good job printing pictures and buying paper, but life got busy and I stopped working on it. For some reason last week, I decided to make a mess out of our kitchen and turn it into my little scrapbook workshop. This is what I have turned our kitchen table into so we have been enjoying eating in the dinning room.




It is still a work in progress, but I am proud of my work. It is over half way finished. I just need to work on the bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and finish the book up with a few honeymoon pages. Now I just need to print a few pictures and buy some more paper!



2 comments: