Monday, July 8, 2013

God Bless America...

Happy Birthday America!  We had such a nice day and had so much fun as a family.  Our morning started off with my parents, my brother, and his fiance coming over to our house.  Once the car was loaded, we all piled in my car and headed Guadalupe River State Park.  I wish I took a picture in the car.  Wyatt loved that Andrew and Celeste were behind him and he giggled most of the ride there.


There were lots of people at the park, but it didn't feel too crowed.  Kevin and I had been to the park a few times, but never really got in the water.  It was very relaxing and we are planning to go back before the summer ends.  We spent all morning playing in the water, ate lunch there, and started to pack up to go home by the early afternoon.








My sister's family and my grandparents came over to our house once we got back from the state park.  Kevin was a grill master and we enjoyed grilled shrimp, tomatoes, and corn on the cob.  






Between Wyatt not looking at the camera and the fact that I can never keep my eyes open, it has become very hard to take a family picture these days.  




We ended the evening with sparklers and watching fireworks being shot off in the surrounding neighborhoods. 





Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment