Saturday, January 5, 2013

Starting a New Year

It seems the older you get, the faster time flies by.  2012 had its good shares of ups and downs with many memories made along the way.


Top 10 of 2012

10.  Finding out about Pintrest!  I love all the ideas I have gotten from Pintrest and all the projects I have made from it.


9.  Taking weekly belly pictures when I was pregnant.  It has been really neat to look back at them.

10 weeks

26 weeks

36 weeks


8.  Getting a new car!



7.  Andrew and Celeste getting engaged.



6.  Baby cousins!  Wyatt and George will be best friends one day and I can't wait for Wyatt to meet Linus.





5.  This blog.  I'm not sure what made me start it, but it has been fun to look back at it and have so many memories that I will not forget about.


4.  Wyatt's smile!  It never grows old and puts a smile on our face.



3.  Buying our first house.



2.  Mom becoming cancer free!



1.  Meeting our sweet little boy.



We are looking forward to a new year and new memories we will make.  I know there will be a lot of first for Wyatt and we can't wait to see him get bigger and bigger.


10 Things to Do in 2013  

1.  Take our first family vacation to the beach.
2.  Take Wyatt on more stroller rides with the dogs.
3.  Finish more house projects....lots of them!
4.  Go to a Tech football game.
5.  Plan Wyatt's first birthday party.
6.  Have family portraits taken.
7.  Become better at putting away clean laundry.
8.  Go on a date...just the two of us!
9.  Take Wyatt to a state park.
10. Baby proof the house.


Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment