Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saying Goodbye to 2011 and Hello 2012

This year has gone by so fast! I really enjoyed last year looking back on the past year and making a list of things to do for the following year so I think this will become a blog tradition.

TOP 10 OF 2011

10. Teaching at a new elementary school.


9. Being very brave and learning how to touch and unhook a fish. I have a very good, patient teacher.


8. Being in weddings.




7. Making our home more of a home and buying new pieces of furniture.


6. Paying off the truck!


5. Jennifer and Curtis moved to San Antonio.


4. Going to two Texas Tech football games and making our way back to Lubbock.


3. Adding Leroy to our family.


2. Spending five wonderful days in Hawaii.


1. Being blessed with a baby growing inside me.


10 THINGS TO DO IN 2012

1. Have Baby Heinze!
2. Get mom cancer free.
3. Take a little vacation.... maybe to the beach.
4. Get the nursery all put together.
5. Take Macy May and Leroy to the park.
6. Look into buying a house.
7. Baby play dates.
8. Take Leroy hunting.
9. Buy a rug for the kitchen.
10. Go to some sporting game such as basketball, hockey, or baseball.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this blog last year and I love it this year too! I may have to copy it as a good way to remember the year's memories! :) I also love your things to do for 2012! Especially the top 2!! :)

    ReplyDelete