Friday, August 12, 2011

The BIG 29

29 Reasons Why I Love my Sister...


1. She is my big sis.
2. She makes me laugh.
3. She always dresses cute.
4. She is my favorite friend.
5. She wears Barbie pink nail polish.
6. She is a good cook.
7. She likes to have dance parties in the car.
8. She is always there for me when I need her the most.
9. She is a good listener.
10. She knows how to decorate a house.
11. She has good ideas... most of the time.
12. She loves being Macy May and Leroy's auntie.
13. She is very pretty.
14. She took care of me in college.
15. She understands that I am very bad at directions.
16. She is confident.
17. She wears fancy high heels.
18. She taught me how to shave my legs back in the day.
19. She is not afraid to try new things.
20. She is determined.
21. She likes to scream when a fish is thrown at her.
22. She is a good role model
23. She likes to sing really loudly.
24. She is good at having sister time.
25. She knows how to share.
26. She can get dressed really fast.
27. She is always fun.
28. She is my best friend.
29. She is someone I have always wanted to be just like.





Happy Birthday Jennifer! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment