Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ana & Adam's Couple Shower

Kevin and I are both in Ana and Adam's wedding this summer. I wanted to throw Ana a wedding shower, but fell in love with the soon to be Purnell's idea of a couple shower. When we started to plan the shower, I decided that we must decorate the house with tons of pinewheels. Ana is using pinwheels as flowers at her wedding so I decided to go all out and decorate with lots and lots of pinwheels. They turned out so cute and they were very easy to make.



The shower was pretty low-key with finger foods like sliders and armadillo eggs. We had a decent sized crowd and we all had lots of fun.



The weather cooperated with us and we were able to open gifts outside. Ana and Adam got lots of new goodies for their home in Houston and we ended the night playing Ladder Golf and Washers outside.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the cute couple opening gifts...



I had never been to a couples shower before, but I would reccomend it. We had lots of fun and are looking forward to the July wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment