Sunday, January 31, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! This year we celebrated Christmas a little bit differently. Kevin and I have been splitting our holidays between our two families, but my cousin Meg is getting married in January so we made the decision to stay in San Antonio. To make our first Christmas special, Kevin and I decided to have a quiet Christmas Eve together instead of spending it with my Mom's side of the family.

On Christmas Eve, we made a nice dinner and finally used our china for the first time! After dinner we opened our Santa presents and concluded our evening by attending the midnight service at church.

Christmas Eve dinner using our china and crystal...



Santa thought we were very good this year...


Macy May says, "Merry Christmas!"
Kevin and I have been wanting to buy a new TV and entertainment stand every since we moved into our house so we splurged on ourselves. Our living room looks so much better (we still need to move the picture hanging behind the TV)!

Kevin and I spent Christmas day at my parents house and will travel to Arlington to celebrate with Kevin's family in a few days. We had a wonderful Christmas and can't believe that we have been married for six months!

Petunia and I wanted to be reindeer...

My Dad and sister are huge fans of a Christmas Story so when my Dad found t-shirts from the Christmas Story it was a must buy. Look how cute we look matching!

First Christmas as husband and wife...

Christmas day was spent with wonderful company. We celebrated with my Mom, Dad, brother, Granna and Grandpa, and Nana and Pawpaw.


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment